Terms & Conditions
Minimum transfer of 1,000,000 Baht (1 Million THB) or more between 5-15 July 2021
Eligible customers will be notified on July 19, 2021.
- The 100 USD Mandarin Oriental Hotel Bangkok Gift Card will be sent to eligible customers' emails.
- Eligible customers are responsible for applicable withholding tax (3%) upon receiving the reward received through the promotion.
- Eligible customers must confirm a valid email address with DeeMoney representative
- Once the gift card has been sent, DeeMoney cannot resend it again.
- Eligible customers must not elect to receive cash.
- Eligible customers must arrange their own booking directly with the hotel.
- Eligible customers are solely responsible for all associated costs, fees, expenses, and other charges that are directly or indirectly related to the stay/service using the gift card
Voucher Terms & Conditions
- The gift card has the value of 100 USD
- Mandarin Oriental Gift Cards are redeemable at participating Mandarin Oriental properties. Currently, Gift Cards are not for sale nor redeemable at Mandarin Oriental, Taipei or Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo. In addition, Mandarin Oriental Gift Cards are not redeemable at the following dining venues: Morton’s, the Steakhouse and Teppan-Ya at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore; Sushi Shikon and Kappon Rin at The Landmark, Mandarin Oriental; Wasabi Bistro at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur.
- Mandarin Oriental Gift Card can be used for hotel accommodations, spa services, dining, boutique purchases and leisure activities at any of our participating properties.
- The the Gift Card’s balance can be partially redeemed and the leftover balance will remain intact.
- When a Mandarin Oriental Gift Card is redeemed at a hotel or resort where the local currency is other than the currency in which the card was issued, the daily market exchange rate is used for cross currency exchange inclusive of a 4% cross currency exchange fee.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
How to redeem the gift card?
- Kindly contact Mandarin Oriental Bangkok Hotel directly to redeem your gift card. Call 02-659-9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, please visit https://www.mandarinoriental.com/gift-cards to redeem
CONSENT & LICENSE TO PUBLICITY AND USE: Except where prohibited by law, each person, by receiving the reward, consents and grants to the Company (and its agents and assigns) the worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, fully paid, irrevocable, sublicensable, and unrestricted right and license to use and exploit all materials and information submitted in connection with the entry to the Promotion (e.g., entrant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, email address, photographs, videos) in any manner or media whatsoever (e.g., websites, social media channel posts) for any promotional or publicity purposes without limitation. If the entry materials incorporate other individuals (e.g., an image or video of another person) or incorporate another individual’s intellectual property, then the entrant must secure all necessary releases, clearances, and permissions to allow Company to use and exploit those materials consistent with the above license grant.